Our Appointment System
Booking an appointment
Appointments with a Doctor will be made when appropriate after making a request via Engage Consult.
Dr Baker takes you through the steps.
- Appointments with a nurse can be requested online using Engage Consult.
- Appointments with our health care assistant Brian Antoine can be made by calling reception. Brian can do blood test, annual reviews and NHS health checks.
If you are not sure what appointment type you need please make an admin request via Engage Consult and our reception team will help.
Common Infections Your GP Can Treat
If you are worried that you have an infection please contact your GP.
If you have some or all of the symptoms of a common cold (cough, runny nose, sore throat) please speak to your local pharmacist.
- Influenza (flu)
- Pneumonia (lung infection)
- Pyelonephritis (kidney infection)
- Cellulitis (skin infection)
- Sinusitis (sinus infection)
- Tonsillitis (throat infection)
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.