Let's Talk About Sex
Let's talk about sex and how to stay safe
Join us on:
Tuesday, 20th September
4pm - 5pm
over Zoom to find more about:
- What is Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) and what are the symptoms
- Contraception, relationships, and avoiding unintended pregnancy
- The benefits of screening
- What local support is available and how to access it
Take advantage of the free NHS services.
For more information, to register, or to send questions, call free on 080 8164 7664 or get in touch online.
Published: Aug 24, 2022
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.