How to request your repeat prescription
You can order your repeat prescription in one of the following 3 ways: using the NHS App, via your pharmacy or by posting a note through our letter box. Please click on the boxes below for information on each method.
PLEASE DO NOT USE ENGAGE CONSULT TO REQUEST REPEAT PRESCRIPTIONS AS THESE WILL BE REJECTED AND DELETED
For oral contraception (the pill) requests please see here
- Regardless of the method you use to request your prescription please allow 2 working days for us to process it. Make sure you plan ahead if you are going on holiday or there is a bank holiday coming up.
- If you request your prescription too soon we may reject it as we cannot allow patients to stockpile their medication. We recommend that you submit your request 5 days before you are due to run out.
- If you have a blister pack please request your new medication 7-8 days before you are due to run out so the pharmacy has time to put the blister pack together.
- If you are requesting blood pressure medication please submit a recent blood pressure reading using Engage Consult and choose upload health data.
- You must name the exact medication(s) you require.
We DO NOT allow patients to request their prescription over the phone.