Mental Health Resources
- East London Foundation Trust: Need Help Now - If you need urgent help with your mental health please call 0800 073 0006. Follow the link for more information.
- Self Referral For Mental Health Support - Talk Changes is a confidential NHS service for adults registered with a GP in City and Hackney. They offer a wide range of tried and tested NHS talking therapies, such as cognitive behaviour therapy (CBT) and counselling.
- NHS: Every Mind Matters - Expert advice and practical tips to help you look after your mental health and wellbeing.
- Kooth: Online Mental Health Wellbeing Community - a digital mental health and wellbeing company working to provide a welcoming space for digital mental health care, available to all
Free Mobile apps
- SilverCloud - SilverCloud is an online course to help you manage stress, anxiety and depression
- Catch it - Learn how to manage feelings like anxiety and depression with Catch It. The app will teach you how to look at problems in a different way, turn negative thoughts into positive ones and improve your mental wellbeing.
- Thrive: Feel Stress Free - Thrive helps you prevent and manage stress, anxiety and related conditions. The game based app can be used to relax before a stressful situation or on a more regular basis to help you live a happier, more stress-free life.
- Headspace - guided meditations, animations, articles and videos
- Calm - An app for Sleep, Meditation and Relaxation.
INDEX - Health Hub
- 10 Common Ailments
- Consult Your GP
- Health A - Z
- Live Well
- Travel Health
- Long Term Conditions
- Your Cholesterol
- Quit Smoking
- Drink Less
- Sexual Health
- Age Well
- In Times of Bereavement
- Mental Health Resources
- Pregnancy Care Planner
- Request Physiotherapy