Get advice about travel abroad, including pre-travel appointments.
To book a travel health appointment please follow these steps:
- Look at gov.uk for up to date guidance, including the latest information on coronavirus.
- Use the ‘A-Z Vaccinations Search Engine’ on Travel Health pro to identify what vaccinations you will need on the NHS and privately.
- Please allows plenty of time before travel; you may need to start your vaccination course up to 1 month in advance.
- Book an appointment online with us to discuss or get your NHS vaccinations:
- A telephone call with a nurse – if you wish to discuss your questionnaire and general options in advance of an appointment
- An appointment with a nurse – if you wish to book an appointment directly to have your vaccinations detailed in your form. NB. To book an appointment directly you must have completed the online form in advance for the nurse to prepare your vaccinations for you.After booking your nurse appointment please complete this form to ensure we have all the necessary immunisations ready.
- Please visit Jane Chiodini - Travel Health Specialist Nurse or the Fit For Travel website for more information.
- After booking your nurse appointment please complete this form to ensure we have all the necessary immunisations ready:
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.